Season Passes & Pool Rates
Those wishing to purchase a Sunbather’s Pass (seasonal membership) will need to preregister online. In-person verification of residency and household members (if applicable) will be required prior to the membership being issued. All pass holders will also have their photo taken. Memberships will not be sold at the pool.
To purchase a membership:
- Visit https://bit.ly/CWAccount and select “Create Account”, or “Log In” if you have used the program before. If you purchased a pool membership in 2022, you do not need to create a new account. Please use the email address you registered with previously to log in and make any necessary updates to your account. Passwords may be reset using this link.
- Add all household members to your account that you intend on placing on the membership, including children 2 and under. More information on what constitutes a household and eligibility can be found below.
- Visit City Hall to complete the verification process. All members included on the pass must be verified and have their photo taken before their pass will be issued; we recommend all household members attend at once, if possible.
- Staff will be available to assist between the hours of 8 AM and 4 PM, Monday-Friday; no appointment necessary. If you have a pool pass from previous seasons, bring it with to be reactivated!
- Valid forms of verification include, but are not limited to, a valid driver’s license or other photo ID; bill or lease with name and address; tax return; school registration form; health insurance card.
- Have photo taken, pay for the membership, and receive physical pass.
|SUNBATHER'S PASS (season membership)|
|Individual (Age 3-59)||$ 69||$ 89|
|Senior (Age 60+)||$ 15||$ 30|
|Household of 2||$ 105||$ 125|
|Household of 3||$ 125||$ 145|
|Household of 4||$ 139||$ 169|
|Household of 5||$ 155||$ 185|
|Household of 6||$ 169||$ 199|
|Additional Household Members*||$ 14||$ 14|
|Babysitter Add-On||$ 35|
A "household" is defined as one of the following:
There can be no more than two adults ages 22 and over on any household membership. Proof of residency, custody, guardianship, etc. must be presented.
You must live within the city limits of Canal Winchester to receive the resident membership rate. Even though you have a Canal Winchester mailing address, or live within the Canal Winchester Local School District, you may not live within the city limits.
*Available for households of 6+ only.
Those interested in purchasing a Vacationer’s Pass (good for 10 visits, any day; must be used by the same person) must preregister online. Vacationer's Passes will not be sold at the pool.
To purchase a Vacationer's Pass:
- Visit https://bit.ly/CWAccount and select “Create Account”, or “Log In” if you have used the program before.
- Add the individual who will be using the pass to your account.
- Visit City Hall to have the passholder photo taken, pay for the pass, and receive physical pass.
- Staff are available to assist Monday-Friday, 8 AM - 4 PM; no appointment necessary.
- Returning member? Bring your 2022 pass with you to have it reactivated!
|VACATIONERS PASS (good for 10 visits, any day; must be used by the same person)|
|Rate (resident and non-resident)||$72|
Daily admission passes may be purchased at the pool on the day of your visit. As a reminder, all sales are final. No refunds will be issued if the pool closes due weather.
|DAILY ADMISSION RATES (per person; residents and nonresidents)|
|Daily Rate||Sunday Rate|
|Ages 3-59||$ 8||$5|
|Ages 60 and over||$ 3||$3|
|Ages 2 and under (with paying adult)||FREE||FREE|
**If you are a daycare interested in visiting the pool, please contact the main office at 614-837-7493 prior to your visit. The daycare must be county/state certified, serve a minimum of 10 children, and follow applicable terms and conditions to qualify for the reduced rate.
|OTHER RATES (per person; residents and nonresidents)|
|Forgot Membership Card||$ 1|
|Replacement Membership Card||$ 10|
|Military Discount***||25 %|
***Must provide proof to receive discount. May only be applied to memberships and daily admissions, not Vacationer's Passes or other add-ons.